Ringgold County offers two health care providers, Ringgold County Hospital, and Ringgold County Public Health.
Mount Ayr Medical Clinic
- The Mount Ayr Medical Clinic is located within the Ringgold County Hospital. The MAMC healthcare team provides high-quality medical care from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Mount Ayr Community Health Clinic
- The Mount Ayr Community Health Clinic is located on the square in Mount Ayr. The Mount Ayr Community Health Clinic is committed to delivering personal, long term care for their patients. Hours for the clinic vary from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Ringgold County Hospital
- Ringgold County Hospital is located on highway 169 on the east edge of Mount Ayr. RCH is committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients. Ringgold County Hospital provides many health care services and provides many specialty care clinics.
Ringgold County Public Health
- Ringgold County Public Health provides comprehensive public health, home care, and environmental health services for residents of Ringgold County. The Public Health office is located within the Ringgold County Courthouse in Mount Ayr.
Long Term Care
Clearview Homes and Estates
- Clearview Homes and Estates is located in Mount Ayr and are committed to providing compassionate and quality care to their residents, creating a “home away from home”.
Mount Ayr Health Care Center and Maple Ridge Assisted Living
- Mount Ayr Health Care Center and Maple Ridge Assisted Living provide a safe and home-like atmosphere for those who are in need of long-term care or who can no longer live on their own. These two entities are located on highway 2 on the east edge of Mt. Ayr.